Dec 11, 2009

From Our Lips


Pairing these two together is very interesting to me. Although I am not a huge fan of Lady Gaga, I absolutely love Cyndi Lauper! And I am a huge fan of this cause and any celebrity that gets involved. The two together make a beautiful and powerful statement. They are the newest faces of MAC Aids Fund Campaign for Spring 2010 photographed by Ellen von Unwerth. The pair will have their own lipstick collection called 'From Our Lips' named Viva Glam Gaga and Viva Glam Cyndi. The collection will be available in late February 2010.

7 comments:

  1. I just posted on this too! Great minds must think a like.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LUV this idea! I'll probably be the first at the MAC counter!:))
    xoxox,
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Cyndi Lauper looks fabulous in that picture. I wonder how old she is, it seems like she's been around for a long time. Dang, she looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy looks fab for her age...she is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love when celebrities do things for charity, and this photo is cuter than cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails