Oct 7, 2009

Lazy Skin


I don't know about you but when I am feeling lazy about a full cleanse in the evening which involves cleansing, toning and moisturizing, I can feel a bit overwhelmed. Long days and so much to do, at the end of the night I want easy!! When in doubt, please do not consider laying your head down until you removed your makeup. It's a number one rule when it comes to saving your skin. I depend on MAC Cleansing Wipes. Infused with Vitamin E, leaves the skin moist with an instant glow. Excellent for dry skin and even better for all skin types heading into a colder season. A must in my makeup kit and a great tool for makeup artists. So powerful, it removes any trace of makeup and breaks down stubborn mascara. This is my lifesaver at night when I want to get to bed urgently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails